Don’t just take our word for it, do check this out for yourself. We are certified with the Irish Organic Growers Association
You might want to bear in mind the following points;
- Organically produced foods are higher in essential minerals such as magnesium, iron, chromium and anti-oxidants.
- No chemicals, fertilizers or pesticides are used.
- No G.M.O. feed or seeds are used.
- Organic farming is part of an overall environmental approach.
- Traceability. Talk to us and we can tell you where the food was grown and by whom. Visit the farm by appointment.
- The more we all learn about conventional food production you will see that Organic foods not only taste good but leave you with a lasting ‘good taste in your mouth.’ Devoy’s Organic foods therefore, nourish both heart and soul.
- We keep our prices reasonable with families in mind. Organic food isn’t always more expensive and sometimes we have to ask can we afford not to eat at least some organic produce!
- Pesticides. Reports appear regularly about pesticide cocktails that are found on many conventionally produced fruits and vegetables. 20 -30 poisonous sprays have been known to be found on conventional apples. Acceptable levels are measured with adults in mind not children. This link shows a simple chart of the dirty dozen worst affected/sprayed produce.